Monday, March 22, 2010

My Cell Phone Story


This is my story about a person who used a cell phone inappropriately. It happened when I was working in Thailand. In a monthly meeting, I was assigned to do a presentation on time management topic. For this topic, it would take about 30 minutes for my presentation.
When I started to present my topic I saw one staff member, sitting in the last row in the room, and she was using her cell phone. I thought that her conversation was not urgent because I noticed from her gestures. Ten minutes later, she was still talking on her cell phone, and the conversation didn’t seem to end. It made me feel very disturbed, so I stopped the presentation and let everyone know that someone was interrupting my presentation, and I told her to get out to use cell phone outside, but she didn't go outside and she started to pay attention to my presentation as everyone.
I know I made her ashamed, but I don’t want to let her to destroy the environment of my presentation

No comments:

Post a Comment